Reopening 2.0 and how we’re doing it
We are delighted to announce our official reopening date as of Tuesday, Sept 1st, by appointment only. At Sue’s Hair Salon, you can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including door knobs, products, common areas, and restrooms, throughout the facility.
- Employees nor guests will not be permitted on the premises if they have symptoms of COVID-19
- Guests will be served by appointment only
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting room
- Please call us from your car when you arrive
- Employees and guests will receive a temperature check and hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Employees and guests will wear protective face masks at all times, even during service
- Stations will be at least 6 feet apart
- All equipment and stations used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Salon capacity will be reduced to 50% (no more than nine people at a time)
- Amenities such as magazines, beverages, and snacks are temporarily suspended
- Please enter at your own risks, knowing there may be a chance of contracting Covid-19
- Due to reduced capacity and additional health guidelines:
• We will be adding an additional $5 for all haircuts and $5 for colors
• We will no longer be able to offer shampoos for haircuts
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Please give us as much notice as possible prior to cancellation because without notice we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and guests on the waitlist miss the opportunity to receive services.
"YESENIA GAVE ME THE BEST HAIRCUT I HAVE EVER HAD! THE PLACE WAS SPOTLESS AND EVERYONE WAS AMAZING!"
LAURIE O / 07/10/20 / 10:47AM
Avenir Light is a clean and stylish font favored by designers. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more.
"AS ALWAYS, THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO COME FOR A HAIRCUT! FRIENDLY, EFFICIENT, VERY COMPETENT!"
JOHN G / 07/10/2020 / 9:35AM
"THANK YOU FOR WEATING MASK, 6 FT DISTACING BETWEEN CUSTOMERS AND CONTINUED SANITIZING THE SURFACES/PLACE. MOST IMPORTANTLY FREQUENT HAND WASHING AND SANITIZING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORD.
ROSE A / 07/03/20 / 8:22AM
"I LOVE GOING TO SUE'S HAIR SALON. SUE ALWAYS GIVES ME A GREAT HAIRCUT! THEY WERE SO CAREFUL DURING THEIR REOPENING. I FELT COMPLETELY SAFE GOING THERE.
SANDY H / 06/26/20 / 11:38AM
OUR DOORS ARE OPEN
Tue: 9am - 6pm
Wed: 9am - 6pm
Thu: 9am - 6pm
Fri: 9am - 6pm
Sat: 8am - 4pm
Sue's Hair Salon first opened our doors in July 2004. We have been in the same location creating beautiful work due in part to our partnership with Matrix and to the talent, creativity, and professionalism displayed by our staff. Our ultimate goal is to create beautiful color and style while maintaining the health of our guests' hair at all times. At Sue's Hair Salon we offer new and innovative techniques to give our guests the best services possible. Our stylists will provide helpful tips with home care products to maintain your salon look well after you left our salon. Giving you great first impressions every time!